ISO 45001 LEAD AUDITOR
The aim of ISO 45001 LEAD AUDITOR course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
Course Duration – 5 Days
who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organisation’s OH&S management system
- Those responsible for obtaining certification to ISO 45001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OHSMS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
Those attending this course are expected to have prior knowledge of the following:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
- The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001.
ISO 45001 LEAD AUDITOR COURSE CONTENT
- Structure & Overview of ISO 45001:2018.
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
- Audit planning and use of checklists.
- Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
- Non-conformance evaluation.
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes.
- Accreditation and certification sources of information.
- Audit definition/types/principles
- ISO 19011 Vs. ISO 17021
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit reporting
- Surveillance audits