CQI & IRCA Certified FSMS Auditor / Lead Auditor – ISO 22000:2018 Training Course
FSMS ISO 22000 course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of food safety management systems against ISO 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Who is it for?
This course is for those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organisation’s entire FSMS to meet the requirements of ISO 22000, either as a third or second-party auditor.
Successful completion of this course meets the training requirement for certification as an Auditor on IRCA’s FSMS Scheme.
Food Safety Management Principles and Concepts:
- Implementing or operating a management system within a food sector context. This includes private schemes such as BRC, GLOBALGAP, FSSC and/or other schemes which include management system components.
- Relevant key food safety legislation (this may be specific to students’ food industry context and location).
- Knowledge of prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1.
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading(GTP) depending on the segment of the food chain in which the student operates.
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission
This course includes a 2-hour written examination.
Course Duration: 5 Consecutive Days