ISMS 27001 LEAD AUDITOR
Call: +91 944 599 06 44
ISMS 27001 Lead Auditor is for Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a information security management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 27001(with ISO/IEC 27002) and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, which is Approved by IRCA
Course Period : 5 Days
Exam: There is a 2 hours close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)
ISMS 27001 Lead Auditor Course Content
- awareness of the need for information security
- the assignment of responsibility for information security
- incorporating management commitment and the interests of stakeholders
- enhancing societal values
- using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk
- incorporating security as an essential element of information networks and systems
- the active prevention and detection of information security incidents
- ensuring a comprehensive approach to information security management
- continual reassessment of information security and making of modifications as appropriate
Who will benefit?
- Project Managers, Engineers, Professionals in Information security Field, Technical Experts.
- Document Controllers, Internal Auditors, and Implementation Managers in IT field.
- IT Consultants, Management System / ISO / Consultants.
- Students and Job seekers in Information Technology /Abroad Placements /Career Development.