OHSAS 18001 LEAD AUDITOR CHENNAI
Ohsas 18001 Lead Auditor Chennai five-day highly interactive Lead Auditor course is ideal for those seeking to develop their professional auditing skills in planning, implementing and reporting effective audits in health and safety and provides an in-depth understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001:2007 model.
Duration – 5 Days
who should attend?
- Those responsible for obtaining certification to OHSAS 18001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OH&S MS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Auditors who want to audit OH&S management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
- Those new to auditing wishing to understand OH&S MS auditing.
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
- The OH&S Standards, including OHSAS 18001
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
- Audit planning and use of checklists.
- Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
- Auditing improvement.
- Non-conformance evaluation.
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes.
- Accreditation and certification sources of information